Thursday, December 18, 2014
View Frequently Asked Question FAQ
When do I have to report a car accident to the police?

If anyone involved in the accident is injured or killed, you must immediately report the accident to the police and a police accident report will be completed. If you are involved in an accident involving the property or domestic animals of another person and are unable to locate that person, you must immediately notify the police.


Frequently Asked Questions Disclaimer

These frequently asked questions are not legal advice and all persons using this site are encouraged to consult with an attorney for any legal questions you may have. If you are not certain whether to report an incident in the Village of Holley, please call our office and speak to an officer or call 911 if it is an emergency.

Privacy Statement  |  Terms Of Use
Copyright 2009-2011 by Holley Police Department