Saturday, December 20, 2014
View Frequently Asked Question FAQ
I struck a deer with my car. Do I have to file a police report?

Not unless a person involved in the accident was injured or killed. If there is over $1000 in damage resulting from the accident, you still need to complete the MV-104 and submit it to the NYS DMV.

Related Info


Frequently Asked Questions Disclaimer

These frequently asked questions are not legal advice and all persons using this site are encouraged to consult with an attorney for any legal questions you may have. If you are not certain whether to report an incident in the Village of Holley, please call our office and speak to an officer or call 911 if it is an emergency.

Privacy Statement  |  Terms Of Use
Copyright 2009-2011 by Holley Police Department