Sunday, November 23, 2014
View Frequently Asked Question FAQ
Where do I submit my traffic tickets or pay my fine?

Traffic tickets must be mailed or delivered to the Murray Town Court at 3840 Fancher Rd (Route 31), Holley, NY 14470. Fines should be submitted to the Town Court Clerk. You can call the court at (585) 638-7048 if you have any questions.

Pleas and fines are not accepted at the police department.


Frequently Asked Questions Disclaimer

These frequently asked questions are not legal advice and all persons using this site are encouraged to consult with an attorney for any legal questions you may have. If you are not certain whether to report an incident in the Village of Holley, please call our office and speak to an officer or call 911 if it is an emergency.

Privacy Statement  |  Terms Of Use
Copyright 2009-2011 by Holley Police Department