Where do I submit my traffic tickets or pay my fine?

Traffic tickets must be mailed or delivered to the Murray Town Court at 3840 Fancher Rd (Route 31), Holley, NY 14470. Fines should be submitted to the Town Court Clerk. You can call the court at (585) 638-7048 if you have any questions.

Pleas and fines are not accepted at the police department.